Jeneve Frizzo – Estate Law is a specialist succession law legal practice. Succession law is all we do!
Jeneve Frizzo started the firm because she wanted to focus solely on inheritance law, to assist her clients with dedicated, expert and personal service. Sally Anne Hayward shares that interest, and special skill-set. We genuinely care, and strive to achieve the best outcomes for our clients: efficiently, sensitively, and practically.
Jeneve is one of just a handful of Queensland solicitors with specialist accreditation in succession law from the Queensland Law Society. The Queensland Law Society is the peak representative body for Queensland solicitors. Find out what is so special about specialist qualifications by following this link. Find out how many succession law accredited specialists are located in Cairns by clicking here.
Based in Cairns in north Queensland, we represent and assist clients from all over the world, and can easily communicate with and assist our clients no matter where you are located.
So, what is succession law? Succession law is primarily about inheritance. We assist individuals and families with anything to do with inheritance, including:
- Estate planning
- Avoiding estate disputes
- Wills and powers of attorney
- Testamentary trust wills
- Special disability trusts
- Court authorised wills for people without testamentary capacity
- Letters of Administration
- Estate administration
- Estate disputes
- Superannuation disputes
- Powers of attorney disputes
- Unconscionable transactions disputes
- Estate litigation
- Family provision applications
- Informal wills
We have the experience and technical skills, and are driven to assist our clients to achieve:
- understandable, practical and beneficial estate planning solutions;
- clear and efficient estate administration; and
- pragmatic, effective resolution and litigation of estate disputes.
For further information, or to arrange a consultation, please contact Jeneve Frizzo – Estate Law by phoning 07 4084 0570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.